• Customer Center
    We will always work with a kind atitude for the comfortable and satisfactory service of our clients.
    T : +82-2-6933-5820
    F : +82-2-6933-5824
    gsk4330417@naver.com
    Operating Hours
    09:00~18:00
    (Korea standard time)
    Closed on weekends and holidays.
Greeting

I really appreciate your visit to
homepage of GSK KOREA

We are a manufacturer that specializes in hardware parts such as construction, heavy industry, and ship.

Shackle, I-Bolt(nut) and Hook which boasts Safety Factor/Safety Use Load (SF)=6. We can offer many kinds of Shackle, I-Bolt and Hook.

Our product was selected as the best product of the first half of 2018 by Korea Construction Economy Newspaper in recognition of its excellence by having 20 domestic patents in the Shackle Division and manufacturing and production in Korea.

Currently, international patent applications are being applied to countries around the world, including Japan, the U.S and Europe.

We have dedicated ourselves to the rigging industry by manufacturing and supplying valuable products, which are guaranteed superior quality, highly competitive prices and speedy delivery.

We are dedicated to our corporate culture: Quality is our life; the service is our aim.

So, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

CEO : Choong Ho, Kim
GSK KOREA.INC   |   Business license number:415-81-58038  |  CEO : Choong Ho, Kim
Address : 2F, 11, Daeya 1-ro 11beon-gil, Gunpo-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
Tel : +82-2-6933-5820   |   Fax : +82-2-6933-5824   |   E-mail : gsk4330417@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 샤클.com / gsk-korea.com All rights reserved.